Learning Steps Preschool Application Process
Currently, Learning Steps Preschool is only accepting applications for Special Needs students at this time. Please check back for any changes and updates during the 2020-2021 school year.
At this time, Learning Steps Preschool is gathering information for interested Typically Developing Peers for the 2021-2022 school year. Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are unable to predict if we can service Typically Developing Peers for the 2021-2022 school year. If the decision is made to service Typically Developing Peers, we will contact each student's parent in the order that the pre-registration is received to discuss the next steps in the registration process.
Complete the 2021-2022 Pre-Registration Form for Potential Typically Developing Peers, click here.
Children With Possible Special Needs
- Parent/guardian complete the correct form:
- Make sure you click submit at the end of the application.
- After the application is complete, the secretary will call parents or guardians to schedule a screening with the preschool staff.
- The school psychologist will call with the screening results and recommend next steps within a week of the screening.
- If an evaluation is recommended, the school psychologist will schedule a follow-up appointment with your family/guardian.
To apply to the Learning Steps Preschool you must be a resident of one of the following school districts:
Amanda Clearcreek Local School District
Bloom Carroll Local School District
Fairfield Union Local School District
Liberty Union Local School District
Walnut Township Local School District