Learning Steps Preschool Application Process
Currently, we are only accepting Special Needs students at this time. Please check back for any changes and updates during the 2020-2021 school year.
Children With Possible Special Needs
- Parent/guardian complete the correct form:
- Make sure you click submit at the end of the application.
- After the application is complete, the secretary will call parents or guardians to schedule a screening with the preschool staff.
- The school psychologist will call with the screening results and recommend next steps within a week of the screening.
- If an evaluation is recommended, the school psychologist will schedule a follow-up appointment with your family/guardian.
To apply to the Learning Steps Preschool you must be a resident of one of the following school districts:
Amanda Clearcreek Local School District
Bloom Carroll Local School District
Fairfield Union Local School District
Liberty Union Local School District
Walnut Township Local School District