Learning Steps Preschool Application Process
At this time, Learning Steps Preschool is accepting applications for Typically Developing Peers for the 2022-2023 school year. Please go to the Learning Steps Preschool Typically Developing Peer Role Model Application to apply.
If you suspect your child has delays in the following areas, complete the appropriate Learning Steps Preschool Application below.
- fine motor/gross motor skills
- cognitive/pre-academic skills
- self help skills
- social emotional/behavior skills
- Parent/guardian complete the correct form:
- Make sure you click submit at the end of the application.
- After the application is complete, the secretary will call parents or guardians to schedule a screening with the preschool staff.
- The school psychologist will call with the screening results and recommend next steps within a week of the screening.
- If an evaluation is recommended, the school psychologist will schedule a follow-up appointment with your family/guardian.
To apply to the Learning Steps Preschool you must be a resident of one of the following school districts:
Bloom-Carroll Local School District
Fairfield Union Local School District
Liberty Union Local School District
Walnut Township Local School District