About Learning Steps Preschool
There are several options for parents wanting to enroll their children in Learning Steps Preschool, including center-based classrooms, itinerant service, and providers.
- Maximum of eight children with special needs and up to eight typically developing children per classroom
- Special education teacher and assistant(s)
- Related services may include speech-language pathology, occupational therapy, physical therapy, orientation and mobility, audiology and transportation.
- Itinerant options provide service delivery in the home or at other preschool sites, daycare, or Head Start. This service is available for one hour per week.
- Special education teacher
- Speech-language pathologist
- Occupational therapist
- Physical therapist
- If a child is on an IEP, transportation will be provided by all districts
- Parents may need to transport peer models
- Bloom-Carroll and Walnut Township do not transport peer models
- Monday-Thursday full days
- Amanda Clearcreek 8:50-3:50
- Bloom Carroll 8:45-3:15
- Fairfield Union 8:35-3:35
- Liberty Union 8:50-3:35